3D Printing is a manufacturing technology that is based on the addition of material, unlike traditional methods, where a three-dimensional object is created by superimposing successive layers of material. With subtraction processes, a large amount of material is usually lost.
3D Printing is capable of manufacturing any shape, even those impossible to manufacture with traditional techniques, without the need to invest in tools and / or molds. 3D printing is ideal for prototypes and short series (from 1 to 500 units).
The most popular 3D printing materials are:
- Polyamide (PA), Nylon
- PA 12
- Glass fiber reinforced polyamide, SLS (PA + GF)
- SLA Fast-Curing (parts in 24h)
- SLA Hyper-Tough (very resistant)
- Flexible SLA (rubber type)
- Others (consult our agents)